The Weathers Family

The Weathers Family

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fingernail Clippers...booo

So, I have officially injured my child- please don't call DHR- it was an accident, I promise! All mommies know how tricky clipping infants' fingernails can be. I usually do it when he's sleeping, otherwise he's too squirmy. Well today, I clipped a little too close.

The injury...I know, you probably can't see it but trust me, it's there.
He only cried for a few seconds, and I only cried for a few minutes. I felt so terrible seeing the blood on his little bitty finger. He wasn't upset for long.

This was his face about 30 seconds after it happened....
Good thing babies forgive and forget! 

2 comments:

  1. Been there, done that! I definitely think it hurts us more than it hurts them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for emailing the cute Christmas pics!

    ReplyDelete