The Weathers Family

The Weathers Family

Thursday, December 2, 2010

2 Month Check-up

We went to the doctor for Will's 2 month visit today. He had to get 3 shots :( My mom went with us for moral support- mostly for me! I've heard it's much worse for the mommies than it is for the babies, and that is so true. He did so well though, but the crying broke my heart- he cried real tears for the first time. But he did get the cutest band aids on his legs! He weighs exactly 12 pounds, which is 39% for his age. He is 24 inches long and that's 70%-- he's a tall boy! I took some pictures while we were there. I meant to do this at his other visits, but forgot!




Dr. Jones was so proud that he can roll over now! We are practicing, and I am determined to get in on video. We go back in January for his 4 month check up!

No comments:

Post a Comment