The Weathers Family

The Weathers Family

Friday, July 15, 2011

Favorite Things

I have been wanting to do a "Favorite Things" post for a long time now, and I finally have time :)

Things change all the time, but as of 9 months, these are a few of Will's favorite things:

Gerber lil' crunchies- he would eat the whole can in one sitting if I let him


Mommy's sunglasses


these little blankets- he only sleeps with them (we are not wanting him to get in the habit of carrying  them everywhere)


Squash- Beech Nut brand seems to be better for some strange reason


peaches from the farmer's market- if you knew how many I ate last summer, you would completely understand! 


basket of toys....no, not the toys inside....the ACTUAL basket itself
He dumps out all the toys and plays with it :)


bathtime is still a favorite


"oh, nasal aspirator, how I want to EAT you!"


tupperware :)

this little guy- i think it's a seahorse? anyway, you press it's belly and he lights up and plays music- he is completely hypnotized watching it- thanks cousin Stephanie! 


While I was talking about his favorite things, I thought I should probably include his LEAST favorite thing right now. This came out of nowhere in the last couple months.


Yes, this is his changing table. He HATES it. Every time I lay him down on it, he cries. I thought it might just be changing his diaper in general, but I tried doing it on the floor, and guess what? No crying. Go figure!

(Notice the seahorse- kept there for obvious reasons)

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment