The Weathers Family

The Weathers Family

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just A Few Words

And a little sign language!

Will is talking ALL the time nowadays. But you know what else he's doing all the time? Running. So to capture some of the words he's saying on video, I had to strap him into the highchair and give him food. So much for not talking with your mouth full!

I probably recorded 20 videos trying to get him to say certain words. Sometimes, I got a blank stare. Other times, he just asked for more food. Haha...oh well, here's what I could get:
cookie and strawberry

asking for more strawberries- his sign language for "more" isn't exact, it looks more like he's about to punch someone- haha- but at least he knows what it means!

"down" and then random jabber- this is what he does all day long. He will sit and have a "conversation" with me, nodding his head, stopping to let me answer, and laughing at certain "funny" parts

and lastly, this is his sign language for "finished"- again, not exact, but he knows the meaning.

There are so many others I tried to get him to say- "diaper" is precious, but I just got a blank stare at that one. He must be a little camera shy :)

Look for an 18 month post coming soon! That's right- 2 posts in one week! It must be Spring Break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment