The Weathers Family

The Weathers Family

Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Miracle Blanket

Look very closely at this picture.
 If you stare long enough, you will see a glowing halo of light.
 Don't see it?

Well, I definitely do.

Thanks to this heavenly thing, my 7 week old baby has been sleeping through the night for several nights now. At first I thought it was coincidence. But no, I really believe it is this blanket.
I've never really been big on swaddling. I'm not especially good at it and when I do it, it doesn't seem to work very well. Plus, both of my babies love to sleep like this:
 
Will

Sam

So I was convinced that they just didn't like to be confined.

I saw The Miracle Blanket on babysteals.com for half price. These suckers are normally 32 bucks, which is crazy for a blanket. But, after reading about it, I figured I'd get the discounted one and see what happens. 
Hallelujah, I'm glad I did. 

See, this is how it works:
And boom- peaceful, sleeping baby.

Yes, it looks like a straight jacket. But he loves it. 
And I do too.

(I was not paid for this advertisement; this is simply my opinion, and maybe it will give some tired mommas some peaceful sleep)


No comments:

Post a Comment