The Weathers Family

The Weathers Family

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nine Months Old

*It took 4 tries to get a good picture this time*
He was all over the place!

#1


#2


#3


and finally #4
That's going to have to work!




Firsts: swimming in the big and little pool; Father's Day; going to the beach (and all things beach related: sand, ocean, long car ride); new foods- some including: mac and cheese, pickles, key lime pie, gerber puffs and yogurt melts; experimenting with a sippy cup (definitely not ready yet)


News Headlines: I am so sick of the Casey Anthony trial being on ALL the time! Just go ahead and make a conviction already. President Obama announces that thousands of troops in Afghanistan will return home within the next year.
     *I'm slacking on headlines this month* oops!


Measurements: We have not been to the dr. but go on July 7th. Let's see how close I get- I am guessing 20 pounds and close to 30 inches. We'll see. You are still wearing size 3 diapers. Mostly 9 month or 12 month clothes.


Milestones: Other mommies have told me to not wish away the time before you are crawling. I'm trying! I sure will be excited when you do, though! You are very close, rocking back and forth on all fours. You just can't figure out where to go from there.  Also, you have 4 teeth- top 2 middle and bottom 2 middle. No visible signs of any others yet.


Other Info:
* Huggies overnight diapers are a lifesaver.


* You are now clapping your hands! It is adorable :) You do it when we say "Yay!" and sometimes just randomly when you are eating or playing.


*You are SO noisy!! You have also invented a "fake cough" that you started on our beach trip. Sometimes, you start out really coughing, and then when you have our attention, finish with a fake cough/laugh- it's so funny :)



Well, I wrote 5 other posts this month (I know, wow, it must be summer), and it turns out, that was almost all of my pictures from this month. Father's Day, Almost Crawling video, Jenna video, Simple Things post and Beach 2011 have all of my pictures, so I won't repost them.

This one of his new-found sleeping position I posted on Facebook, but here it is again:


A little blurry and dark, but I didn't want to wake him up with a flash. 
Sorry for the lack of pics on this particular post!

1 comment:

  1. Eli does that fake cough thing too when he tries to get attention. So cute!

    ReplyDelete